Thursday 27 December 2012

Feeding your Muscles

I lifted weights for seven years mixed it up with aerobics and lost 100lbs and couldn't understand why I plateaued there. I haven't gone back to it yet because one winter I tried a bootcamp with aerobic classes 3 days a week and it felt like I was going backwards. I thought I'd done myself in with those high impact exercises.

Today I'm a ViSalus Promoter and using the Fit Kit with the ViPak. In all honesty I started out using the wrong kit: the transformation kit. I figured it out by experimenting. I didn't understand why the Vi Trim wasn't working, and my shake along with one Pro Juice a day was making me hungry. I played with it. No Pro juice just shake...LoL! I was still hungry even if I added Vi Trim to my shake(Vi Trim: appetite suppressant, Pro Juice: pro-longed energy, good for all day. It doesn't jack you up with a crash later on, and I'm caffeine sensitive)! I realized I was more fit than I was admitting to myself as well as to gain the results I wanted I needed to be on the right ViSalus kit!

One day I started adding a few exercises because of the energy increase. I worked till my muscles started shaking, stretched them out and took a shake. My muscles gave me a GREAT big hug! I realized I hadn't been feeding my muscles. Protein for the muscles since they are ones that burn the fat! I drink so much water my family jokes I'm going start 'running away':) I'm starting to loose the pounds, inches, and gain body I was given in the first place.

Give your body a Christmas gift. Make yourself your own best friend. Feed your muscles protein, give your body the nutrients it needs to survive this world we are living in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment