Wednesday 26 December 2012

New Year Resolutions

And New Year's cookies! (My favorite:) My definition of New Year's Resolutions: a decision to try and fulfill a goal/present for yourself within a time limit. Average: 365 days.

What kind of goals are we looking for this year? Loose weight? Gain weight? Get fit? Maintain/balance your health? Go back to school? Stop feeling blah? Maybe you're tired of trying to maintain your goals because you never attain them so you don't do resolutions anymore. That was me until I found ViSalus. Within four weeks most of my goals, resolutions, dreams were starting to happen, break out into full speed ahead (outta my way!). The pounds are dropping, numbers are going down, and I'm starting to look like real mean machine. LoL. Anyway, I had a chat with my sister and began to try a gluten-free diet. No wonder I was always feeling blah! I was eating gluten. Now on a gluten-free diet I'm feeling my energetic self; no more blah, pounds disappearing, and inches walking away! I will have to find another resolution to try. They do work so long as each individual doesn't give up on themselves.

2013 here we come! Resolved to find a solution for a Resolution!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment