Saturday 22 December 2012

Feeling Good about Yourself

Me: veteran in feeling blah for no reason, yuck when I eat to much, and a lifetime of teaching myself that I 'couldn't afford to feel good'. And all that was the problem was the fact that I was needing gluten-free products, more vitamins, minerals, and all the good that seemed to allude me as stress made my blood grow hotter. It was slowly eliminating the good nutrition and I couldn't seem to speed up the vitamins and minerals in my body.

That's my story. That's why I fought against myself to loose weight, but loosing the weight wasn't the problem. I lost weight as soon as I got a grip on the problem, and started doing my best to eliminate it. It's about having the right perspective on life. About doing the right thing at the right time. It's about taking time for what you need and not what you want. It's about putting yourself last, and thinking about something, or someone first. Yes, you do need to do what you enjoy, but you are only as good as your ability to say no to yourself.

Instincts. Everyone needs to listen to their 'gut' more nowadays. Teach yourself how to hear it, follow, and act upon it. Learn to decipher the VIM (very important message), and act on them.

Your physical health will fall into place once the most important is in place, but it takes consistent effort to maintain the health once and for all. You will start noticing how much better you feel, and that's where you keep on keeping on.

Listen to your body. It's smarter than you are, knows what it needs, and will act/react according to your changes. It wants you to help it feel better, and why not enlist yourself! Feeling Better!

Best wishes this Cmas season:)

No comments:

Post a Comment