Sunday 23 December 2012

Nutrition for Men, Woman, and the Stressed

I've lost over 100lbs. I started a weight loss challenge with ViSalus because I was gaining those pounds back and normal healthy eating and exercise was helping me gain weight so obviously something was wrong with my body's system. I went to a Doctor and a few things he and she told me (I went to two different doctors).

Their advice: they told me that stress, toxins in and outside the body deplete the body of the good nutrients it needs to function. Once the good nutrition is all gone it's gone for good unless you choose to replace it. If you replace it with high quality nutrients you will feel much better than if its poorer quality. As for stress: argue my point if you wish, but I stand firm on my belief because it came from real life experiences I've lived over a span over 25 years of hell. Stress is a choice. It's the thoughts you choose to keep from the many that go through your brain in one day. It's taken me quite a few years to learn, and make a healthy habit, but it's worth it all. I'm better for it now. I'm a happy person and thankfully can say I've never had depression, but if I had chosen I could taken that route. I'd been many times. Now I'm onto different lessons to learn.

The other factor that plays into this is only for females. After all the females are more complex in their creation. Their whole physical system is included into this. That's why it's important for men to respect the opposite sex. Men, for an example, are like black/white. Women are like a rainbow. Together they make a beautiful picture. The female system is sensitive to nutrition. The balance is trickier, more complex because more little things play into the picture. And like the saying goes: "if momma ain't happy, nobody is happy"-unknown. Happiness is the most important emotion. Let's keep ourselves happy woman! Ladies! Girls! It's our problem, not the man's. If takes a little more nutrition, weight loss, weight gain, weight maintenance, or a little less activities let's do it! It's not worth being unhappy! I've seen my mother choose it and it really honestly disappointed me as a child. I loved my mom and wanted her TRULY happy! I was unhappy because she was. I honestly had to work at being happy even if she wasn't.

Let's work together: it divides the work, multiplies success -unknown, and since life is like a roller coaster anyway let's enjoy the ride! Healthy, Happy, and Feeling ohhhh so Good:) and not so Blah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment